Coin Shooting dfxonly.com
Visit Us on Facebook - DFXonly

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Another gold mine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    dfxonly.com Forum Index -> The Latest News . . .
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frank NCenFL

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:08 am    Post subject: Another gold mine Reply with quote

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2015/07/28/florida-family-unearths-gold-coins-worth-1m-from-1715-shipwreck/
Goose

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why didn't you find that gold Frank? Heck, you have all the time in the world and you detect. Get out there and see what you can find. I had a "thrilling"time today detecting a 1/2 mile long small beach. In an hour I found a quarter and a small Hot Wheels car. The worse part of this venture was that I had to drive 70 miles each way to this beach because I have found nice stuff there previously. Once was a wad of $57 on top of the sand.
Frank NCenFL

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:47 pm    Post subject: Another sunken treasure Reply with quote

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-33880350
Goose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why she turned it over to the police.......she'll never see it again. I might have mentioned this before, but hives of bees go to where the honey is found. Case in point: Two kids found $5000 worth of gold coins in a vacant lot. Their dad turned the coins over to the police. The city owned the lot, kept the coins, and promised the Cub Scout troop the boys belonged to, the value of the gold coins. The Cub Scout Troop received a pizza party. What the......? Good going politicians, you give citizens a bad name for electing you. IF there is a name on an item, try to return it. If not, keep your &%$# mouth shut.
Frank NCenFL

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:23 pm    Post subject: And another sunken treasure Reply with quote

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20150820/WIRE/150829993/1034?Title=Divers-strike-gold-again-off-Florida-coast-2nd-discovery
Goose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee, there's gold all over off of Florida's coast. Go get it Frank.....or are you afraid of water?
Frank NCenFL

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be easier in Minnesota in February.
Goose

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least we don't have any mosquitos or flies then. Also, we can walk on water in February.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    dfxonly.com Forum Index -> The Latest News . . . All times are GMT - 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: