Coin Shooting dfxonly.com
Visit Us on Facebook - DFXonly

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Advanced Programming for Maximum Depth ("DSM")

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    dfxonly.com Forum Index -> The Permanent Stuff
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dfxonly
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 1:40 pm    Post subject: Advanced Programming for Maximum Depth ("DSM") Reply with quote

I posted the following a bit over a year ago and it led to a discussion which eventually dubbed this the Deep Seeking Missile program ("DSM").

(This is from the COIN program, but the concept will work for other programs)

PREAMP 4 (or as high as it will go and still run stable)
AC 85 ('''')
DC 40 ("") Keep in mind that this only affects results when pinpointing
BOTTLECAP REJECT 0 (unless you HATE digging deep iron)
HOT ROCK REJECT 0 (unless this is unstable - depends on your conditions)
SWEEP SPEED 1 (and SWEEP SLOWLY!)
RECOVERY SPEED 10 (these last two interact -- you must sweep slowly or this recovery time will cause you to miss deep targets.)

I run mine like this and it works great. I find things -- Indians and silver well past the 8" mark -- and thats all I can ask for here in MICH, where that IS the deep stuff. If you have comments on programming, post away!

HH
Steve
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    dfxonly.com Forum Index -> The Permanent Stuff All times are GMT - 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: